Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center Pilot Funding Available
The Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC) has opened applications for its Alzheimer’s Disease Pilot Grant Program, which offers funds to support pilot/feasibility studies targeting research in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and related disorders. Funds can be requested for up to one year and for up to $30,000. For successful applications, funding will start on April 1, 2018.
The major objective of this program is to enhance novel AD-related research throughout the University of Wisconsin and generate pilot data for larger peer-reviewed grants. Proposals may target any aspect of Alzheimer’s disease.
A letter of intent indicating the focus of research is due at 4pm on August 18, 2017. A full application must be submitted in an electronic format by 4pm on October 13, 2017. Submit a letter of intent online
- PI must have a UW or VA appointment
- Previous pilot grant awardees are ineligible regardless of content, if the previous award is still active
- Funds can be requested for up to 1 year
- Total budget should not exceed $30,000
- Indirect costs will not be supported
Date Published: 07/13/2017