Search for Research Faculty
More than 1,000 faculty members at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health are involved in all aspects of basic, clinical, translational and public health research. They frequently collaborate with investigators in other departments and schools at UW-Madison and other institutions as they seek scientific advances that will improve the health of the citizens of Wisconsin and beyond.
Learn more about the research faculty and find collaborators at the medical school by searching these databases:
- University of Wisconsin Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (ICTR): The ICTR Web site includes a database of investigators, including research interests (login required).
- Wisconsin Discovery Portal: Information about more than 2,600 researchers at UW-Madison. Users can search by name, research interest, industry or business, patent number or keywords.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Corporate Relations: Resources for areas of expertise, speakers, business resources and more.
- UW-Madison Experts Database: Searchable listings of more than 1,700 UW-Madison faculty and staff. Users can search by name or keywords.
- UW Health Find a Doctor: Although the Find a Doctor database is geared toward patient care, it also has information about faculty research interests. Users can search by name or specialty.