The Wisconsin Partnership Program makes strategic infrastructure investments in programs that address the mission of improving the health and well-being of Wisconsin residents through investments in research, education, prevention practices and interventions, and policy development.
Joint Strategic Initiatives
- Lifecourse Initiative for Healthy Families: The goal of this initiative is to eliminate disparities in birth outcomes among Wisconsin's African Americans families.
- Obesity Prevention Initiative: This initiative uses a multi-faceted approach – including community-based research, outreach, surveillance and dissemination – to impact childhood obesity in Wisconsin.
Public Health Leadership and Training
- Healthy Wisconsin Leadership Institute
- Wisconsin Population Health Service Fellowships
- Making Wisconsin the Healthiest State
- Advancing Evidence-Based Health Policy in Wisconsin