Join the Wisconsin Medical Alumni Association (WMAA) for Medical Alumni Reunion Weekend October 19-20, 2018!
Registration is open now ONLY to class reunions – so register BEFORE August 1, when it will open up to ALL alumni.
Friday, October 19
- 3 p.m.: Health Sciences Learning Center tour
- 4 p.m.: Med Flight helipad tour, UW Hospital
- 4:30 p.m.: Office of Multicultural Affairs reception, HSLC
- 6-8 p.m.: WMAA Reunion Weekend reception, Dejope Hall
Saturday, October 20
- 8:30 a.m.: WMAA tailgate party, Varsity Hall, Union South
- 11 a.m.: Kickoff! UW vs. Illinois, Camp Randall Stadium
Football ticket information
- Limit 4 ticket packages per registrant, available on a first-come, first-served basis (one package includes 1 tailgate and 1 game ticket – cost is $100/package).
- Game packages are non-refundable.
- Game tickets will not be mailed. Pick up your tickets at the WMAA tailgate party at Union South.
- A confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- For those who already have football game tickets but would like to attend the tailgate, cost is $20/ticket.
The WMAA has reserved blocked of hotel rooms. Please make your hotel registration soon as rooms will go fast. View a list of hotel room blocks (doc)