The Middleton Society, the philanthropic society of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, honors alumni, faculty and friends who support hope and encourage the scientists, clinicians, teachers and students who translate hope into action.
The Middleton Society was founded 30 years ago by the Wisconsin Medical Alumni Association and reflects a broad range of support for the school.
We invite you to join the Middleton Society, the group of our most loyal friends and supporters. Membership comes with cumulative gifts and pledges of cash, appreciated securities or deferred gifts to the school of $25,000 or more. Members receive special recognition and benefits from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, including the annual Middleton Society evening of gratitude in the fall.
By joining the Middleton Society, you will:
- Help researchers tackle the world’s most serious diseases
- Support promising medical students
- Fund preliminary research that will lead to treatment breakthroughs
- Help supply state of the art equipment for our scientists
- Allow the School of Medicine and Public Health to attract and retain the very top faculty and staff
- Help elevate the health in every community in our state
Thank you for your commitment to the UW School of Medicine and Public Health and for your generous support of our work.