The Friends of the UW Health Clinical Simulation Program was created for individuals who want to actively support innovative education practices that improve health care.
The program allows community members to become actively involved in transforming health care education by supporting the use of simulation.
- Having the privilege of participating in select simulations
- Receiving simulation newsletters
- Receiving program advances and current events in simulation
- Participating in community youth programs
- Learning about the newest developments in simulation practices and equipment
Your support of the Clinical Simulation Program helps us support UW Health's goal of providing unsurpassed patient care quality and safety.
To become a "friend" of the Clinical Simulation Program or for more information, contact Krystle Campbell at (608) 265-1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.