If you have a disability, you may request accommodations at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.

This is true whether you have a known disability upon matriculation, or whether you develop a disability during medical school. Contact the School of Medicine and Public Health technical standards director for more information, and be sure to review the technical standards policy