Current UW-Madison undergraduate students interested in health and those currently in a health degree program have the chance to gain educational experience focused on public health and Native American health.
Some of those opportunities include:
- Association of American Indian Physicians Annual Meeting, fall
- Association of American Indian Physicians Cross-Cultural Medicine Conference, spring
- North Dakota State University American Indian public health curriculum
- Rotations, clinicals, research at tribal clinics
- Rural and Urban Scholars in Community Health (RUSCH)