The wisPACT track (pdf) is a full-time, 24-month northern Wisconsin physician assistant education track that began in 2014. The degree plan is the same as the campus track.
- Live lectures and discussions delivered via video conferencing and live streaming between UW-Marathon County and the Health Sciences Learning Center
- Labs conducted by UW-Madison PA Program faculty at partnering clinics/hospitals in Wausau
- Full-time: One year of didactics and one year of clinical rotations. Clinical rotations done in or around wisPACT student’s home community.
- wisPACT students will be in Madison for the first summer of the program (10 weeks).
- 24 months total completion
- Students who meet our mission and have a strong connection to northern Wisconsin and a desire to practice in this region after graduation