It's our goal to make the admissions process as transparent as possible. Please take the time to carefully read through the next steps listed below as well as the policies and procedures that will guide your training in the UW-Madison PA Program. You must be familiar with this information so that you can make an informed decision should you be offered a seat in the class entering 2021.
The admissions committee is scheduled to meet and choose our new class in the first week of February. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a notification email that week containing one of the following:
- Invitation to join the UW-Madison PA Program class entering in 2021
- Invitation to be an alternate for the class
- We may invite alternates to join the class up until the first day of orientation, May 24th, 2021.
- We do not disclose the number of invited alternates or their ranking.
- Denied admission
- Any candidate not admitted to the class is invited to meet with Erin McCarthy for feedback on their application/interview and to discuss potential reapplication.
- Review resources for current students
- Policies and procedures that apply to PA student services, academic progress, professionalism, and training.
- PA Program student handbook (pdf)
- Campus and community resources and services for students to include student financial aid, health and wellness, disability resources, academic support, transportation, housing, and much more.