The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin United for Health Foundation, Inc. will meet on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 beginning at 10:00 a.m. in the Salon I conference room on the first floor of the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, 2303 North Mayfair Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226.
The Board will consider the following agenda:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of the Board of Directors held on May 4, 2018.
- Consideration of Audit Committee Report, presentation of 2017 Audit Report by Coleman & Williams and consideration of same by the Board of Directors.
- Consideration of Annual Report for the fiscal years ending June 30, 2016 and June 30, 2017 submitted by The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. and MCW Consortium for Public and Community Health, Inc.
- Consideration of Resolution for Dissolution of the Foundation (attached).
Persons wishing to provide the Foundation with comments on the Annual Reports are asked to forward their comments, in writing, addressed to Wisconsin United for Health Foundation, c/o Charles I. Henderson, Davis & Kuelthau s.c., 111 East Kilbourn Avenue, Suite 1400, Milwaukee, WI, 53202, by October 15th or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The MCW/AHW Annual Reports to be considered by the Foundation can be accessed via the worldwide web: 2015-2016 and 2016-2017. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation to attend the meeting should contact Dyer Salahadyn at the office of Davis & Kuelthau, s.c., 111 E. Kilbourn Avenue, Suite 1400, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at 414-225-7519.