In the spirit of the Wisconsin Idea and inspired by the historical innovations launched on the UW campus that have improved the lives of Wisconsinites, Americans, and in many cases our global society, the Paster Family Foundation is excited to announce the creation of a new innovation award designed to recognize and encourage innovative discoveries arising on our medical campus that advance human health.
Open for application to any employee (faculty, staff or student employees) of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Health or William S. Middleton Veterans Memorial Hospital (VA)
- Note: federally funded research projects not eligible
- A project, system improvement or initiative that has made a difference in human health and/or the lives of patients and their families
Required submission materials
- One- to two-page summary of innovation answering the following questions:
- What was the goal?
- What did you do?
- What was the outcome?
- One- to three-minute video (optional)
- Applications will be due June 30
- Winner will be notified by August 1 and winner will be expected to attend the Middleton Society dinner to be celebrated and to receive the award (a video could be submitted in cases where the recipient is unable to attend)
- Winner will receive $5,000
How to apply
- Complete the required submission materials
- Send materials to email@example.com