Please join us for Advancing Health Equity 2020. This one-day conference will highlight how community-led partnerships are working to achieve health and health equity in Wisconsin.
When: April 15, 2020
Where: Madison Marriott West, 1313 John Q Hammons Dr, Middleton, WI 53562
Who: We invite community-based nonprofits, students, faculty, public health organizations, health funders, policy makers and others across the state to join us to learn more about:
- community-led efforts to achieve health and health equity
- experiences, best practices and common barriers in expanding health impact across Wisconsin
- how philanthropy can address health equity
Cost: The Wisconsin Partnership Program is pleased to present this conference at no cost to participants.
Registration opens January 2020
Our communities and state thrive when we build strong foundations for health. Learn how community-led partnerships are addressing health and health equity by strengthening the foundations for health through:
- economic stability
- neighborhood and built environment
- social and community context
- access to health care
Feel free to contact Andrea Dearlove, senior program officer for the Wisconsin Partnership Program, with any questions at email@example.com.