Welcome to UW Health. The following information is intended for current UW Hospitals and Clinics residents and fellows. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office.
UW Health policies
- For UW Health policy information, log in to UConnect and search for GME Policies.
- Log in to MedHub and review the Resident and Fellow Handbook for GME and institutional policy updates
Health Link/EPIC resources
House Staff Association (UWHA)
- UPH-Meriter Contact
Resident, Quality, and Safety Committee (RQSC)
- Annual quality symposium
- Annual Patient Safety Orientation (PSO)
The UW Health Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office is committed to ensuring residents and fellows remain physically and mentally healthy during their training. The Wellness Subcommittee was established to evaluate and measure resident wellness, while ensuring wellness practices and resources are readily available for residents and fellows. The subcommittee meets every other month. For residents or fellows interested in participating, please email email@example.com.
- To speak confidentially with the UW Health GME Director about individual or program issues of concern to you, please call 608-316-9800. Hotline staff are trained to forward your concern to an appropriate party that can help address the issue. If requested, your concern will be kept confidential.
- The Office of Provider Services focuses on improving the work life of health care providers, including clinical faculty, residents/fellow and APPs. Specific areas of support include provider wellbeing, coaching and development, leadership development, new faculty orientation and onboarding and professional accountability. For assistance, please contact Provider Services at (608) 504-6562 or ProviderServices@uwhealth.org.